Thank you Dolly from koolkosherkitchen for the nomination. I definitely recommend her blog-even if you’re not a foodie!
Well, to be honest, I do hope that anyone who reads it will check ALL my nominees (I’ll keep the list short and sweet, promise).
Rules are for fools 🙂 (sorry, can’t help myself)
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc)
My answers (sorry Dolly, couldn’t find the questions to this one, so I’m using the 10 from your Sunshine Blogger Award)
- Ice cream or chocolate? Neither, really, I’m a peaty whisky and African coffee type of a person. I’ll have Cornish cream ice cream if there’s no other fat around, though.
- Pastel colors or dramatic contrasts? Dramatic contrasts.
- Instrumental music or vocals? Both (depends on my mood)
- What kind of books do you like? ‘Boring’ -according to my husband. Preferably with no plot when it’s fiction (one fiction novel a week-more than that is an overindulgence). Challenging my intelligence, assuming I can fill in all the gaps. I read mostly non-fiction, though.
- What kind of movies do you watch? Nordic Noir
- What do you do for fun? Play with my dogs, go hiking with my dogs, train my dogs, go swimming with my dogs, go to the pub with my dogs-you get the idea…
- Where would you like to travel? I hate travelling. I’ve spent most of my life living in various countries or flying from one country to another every week. There’s nothing wrong with the beautiful English countryside 🙂
- What is your preferred way of traveling? I love driving-but by plane if it’s too far to drive.
- Your comfort food? mashed potatoes
- The person who influenced you the most in your life? my dad (who died when I was a teenager) and my husband, who -like my dad before him-keeps me sane.
my questions are:
1.What would you like people to know about you?
2.What’s your most cherished memory?
3.What’s your biggest fear?
4.What is your biggest achievement?
5.If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be?
6.What is your favourite blog here? (come on, that IS the point of the exercise, share what is worth reading!)
7.What makes you smile, no matter what?
And my nominees are…
Samantha – her beautiful blog is unpretentious, funny, warm and wise -very addictive, too 🙂
sevencatsandcounting – always makes me smile
whippetwisdom -beautiful photos and the blog is oozing with love
harrowhoundsblog -a blog full of sane, no-nonsense info for confused dog owners. But I like it mainly because, yet again, you can sense the true love and passion hidden behind the otherwise ‘blokey’ writing 🙂
That’s enough-I read loads of dog-blogs, but they are probably easy to find and might not appeal to anyone who is less obsessed with dogs, so I’ll keep it short and sweet as promised.