I was nominated by one of the best blogs for dog lovers Whippet Wisdom
As I still find it hard to believe that anyone reads my blog, I accept it with pride and a slight suspicion (the way my new rescues accept their rewards)
The questions from Whippet Wisdom
- Do you believe in miracles? I believe people can create reality that is miraculous and unbelievable.
- Is there someone you would like to thank who said the right words to you at the right time? My Dad: ‘you can’t run away from yourself’, my sister: ‘without you I’m nothing’, my husband:’all I ever wanted is here, in my arms’
- What is your favourite walk? Anywhere in Scotland, and here, in Malvern Hills
- What are your favourite creations in nature? I love so many! I’m fascinated by insects and I like spiders (vastly underestimated)
- If you could be an animal for a day, what would you like to be? A fruit fly (because of the lifespan: the relation of time to important events would be right then)
- What makes you happy? The smell of my dogs, the paws of my cats, the touch of Alex, the snake. And love people I love give me.
- What do you treasure most in your relationship with your pet(s)/best friend? The lessons I learn from my rescue dogs (I consciously choose the ones that display behavioural problems, almost always badly scarred by humans)
- What inspires you? People, dogs, nature, poetry, science…
- What makes you laugh? Me, myself, mostly. Unfortunately, I laugh at many things, which seems to confuse some people a bit…
- Do you have any advice for newbie bloggers? I am a newbie! I have no idea what I’m doing…
What question would you love to answer, that we did not ask? Not sure about the question, but love would be the answer..
My closet now:
1.I do yoga with my cat Ulysses every day. 2.I don’t want Ulysses to participate, he just does. 3.I speak 6 pretty useless languages.4. I’m addicted to learning. 5.I love whisky. 6. My sense of smell is apparently better than most people’s. 7.I’m insomniac. 8.I’m vegetarian but my pets are not. 9.My friends are all weird. 10.I find it hard to follow rules (and recipes) so there won’t be 11 facts about me…
And, finally, my questions:
- Who would you be if you could be anything in the world?
- What are you proud of?
- Would you like to change anything in your past? Why/why not?
- What’s the silliest thing you’ve ever done?
- What 3 adjectives would you use to describe yourself?
- What makes you angry?
- Do you think you look like your pet?
- What skill would you like to have/learn?
- What do you do to relax?
- What is the sense of life? (don’t treat it too seriously)
- Why do you write?